1. You are on our farm at your own risk
2. You ride at your own risk
3. Kids 8 and under must have a parent present
4. Misbehaving children and adults will be asked
to sit out or leave and will not receive a refund.
5. Listen to the instructor
6. Children under 18 must wear a helmet. Participants must wear boots and pants.
RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK: Even though our horses are well trained horses have a mind of their own. Horses can be spooked, misbehave, and riders can loose balance and fall. Waivers are required to enter our lesson program. We are not responsible for spectators but are welcome.
If you need to fine tune your skills or start from the ground up we can help you become the horse person you want to be.
Owning a horse is only one part of a dream, knowing how to handle and communicate with them as a partner makes the dream a reality. Beginner and advanced training available.
Lesson programs available for all ages.
Fee is $25 per hour
Learning your horsemanship skills should be fun. Learning in a fun environment make learning easier for all ages!
2015 Award Winners coached at our farm!
Become part of our show team!
The only requirements to join is a minimum of 2 lessons per month.